Online ticketing site Eventbrite has updated numbers on the value of social media shares and presented them in this wondrous infographic.
Bottom Line (and globally):
$3.23 = Dollar Value Per Share—the average value of the additional tickets sold through this share (up from $1.78 in 2010).
- Twitter $1.85/share (up from $0.43 in 2010)
- Facebook $4.15/share (up from $2.52 in 2010)
- LinkedIn $0.92/share (up from $0.90 in 2010)
17 = Visits/share (up from 7 in 2010)
- Facebook 14 visits/share (up from 11 in 2010)
- Twitter 33 visits/share
- LinkedIn 10 visits per share
The Eventbrite report and infographic also offer some interesting country breakdowns.