Webinar Title: 500 Million People and Growing: The Facebook Conversation Turns to Commerce
- Date: September 07, 2010
- Time: 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM Eastern
- Location: Web
- Theme: The Facebook Conversation Turns to Commerce
- Delegate Fee: Free
- Webinar Link http://www.practicalecommerce.com/webinars/41-500-Million-People-and-Growing-The-Facebook-Conversation-Turns-to-Commerce
- Registration Link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/753400578
This is a FREE informational webinar. The presenters include Practical eCommerce Social Media Director Paul Chaney, and David Raycroft, co-founder and vice president of product management for Milyoni, a Facebook ecommerce application provider.
Please join for this free, educational webinar “500 Million People and Growing: The Facebook Conversation Turns to Commerce.” Learn how to sell on Facebook, on Tuesday, Sept 7, 2010 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM Eastern.
This webinar is sponsored by Milyoni, a leading Facebook application for ecommerce that helps merchants sell on Facebook in socially acceptable ways.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why online merchants should consider selling within Facebook
- What are the options for social commerce
- That social commerce is not about shopping, it’s about initiating and engaging in conversations
- The unique dynamics about selling within Facebook, such as timing, pricing, and product mix.
- The Power of Listening: Enhancing online customer interaction and loyalty, while also increasing word of mouth
About the Moderator
Paul Chaney: Paul Chaney is Practical eCommerce’s social media director, and the author of “The Digital Handshake: Seven Proven Strategies to Grow Your Business Using Social Media.” He’s a longtime contributor to Practical eCommerce, and he’s a sought-after speaker, consultant and all-around Internet marketing guru.
About the Presenter
David Raycroft: David Raycroft is the co-founder and vice president of product management for Milyoni. He has over 20 years of experience in the retail and technology industries. He specializes in online commerce solutions and has worked for major retailers, such as Williams Sonoma, Mervyns, Cabela’s and JC Penney.