Here’s the latest social commerce infographic to hit the Web, this one from social commerce startup Spinback (e-commerce sharing plugins), which has just been purchased by WPP-backed Facebook Marketing outfit Buddy Media.
Expect to see the other big marketing groups (notably Omnicom, Publicis, Interpublic, Dentsu, Havas and Aegis) make acquisitional forays into social commerce as they compete for WPP’s #1 spot.
- $11m – one day’s sales for GAP on Groupon
- 1000 – Pampers diapers sold in one hour on its Facebook store
- $3.25 average sales a Facebook share generates for Ticketfly
- 42,000 – Facebook shares in one day for LivingSocial Amazon deal
- 10.9% conversion rate of Facebook shares for Spinback clients
- $2.10 average incremental sales generated by a Facebook share